Little Libraries of the Lower Mainland
I am trying to compile a list of all the little libraries in the Lower Mainland.
There are the obvious book lending libraries, and official Little Free Libraries, but many kind neighbours have also created community libraries for sharing garden seeds, art, groceries, craft supplies, and other household goods. There’s even a kids toy exchange!
Free store / community pantry & fridge
Seed / Garden Library
- May include official Little Free Libraries from littlefreelibrary.org
- North Shore locations courtesy of United Way’s library map, which I imported.
- Some photographs and commentary by @littlefreevancouver on Instagram, as noted.
- Fibre Libraries hosted by Baaad Anna’s Yarn Store
- Banner image: second photo (of the Marpole Free Pantry) was by Arrthy Thayaparan for NEWS 1130/CityNews Vancouver. All other photos in banner taken by me.
- I’m also open to expanding this to more of BC! Especially if you have a custom Google map I can import. Get in touch.
- Find a map of Greater Victoria Libraries: https://victoriaplacemaking.ca/little-free-libraries/