Cardboard Box Bed

henry-cucumber1

No, I didn’t buy an entire flat of mini cucumbers. I used the box to bring home Costco groceries because they don’t do bags.

henry-cucumber2

Personally I don’t see how the corner of a cardboard box is comfortable, but Henry loves cardboard boxes! Here is another photo (from my phone so excuse the crappy quality) that I took when I was moving. I took it as a sign that Henry was ready to move too. Awww!

henry-moving-box

Happy Whiskers on Wednesday!!

Bookmark and Share
This entry was posted in Pets, Whiskers on Wednesday. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

9 Comments

1. Posted October 14, 2009 at 11:12 am | Permalink

Such a cutie! My Parker loves boxes, but Anya isn’t really interested in them. She recently discovered the laundry basket is a good place to get away from the dog though. :-)

2. Posted October 14, 2009 at 11:38 am | Permalink

Henry, don’t tell the Alabama Gang, Queen Jaz or Oribel, but you are the most adorable cat in the whole, wide world.

3. Posted October 14, 2009 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

He heee…”Henry, boxed in” a still life!

4. Posted October 14, 2009 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

What is the attraction with boxes? Mine do this too…with boxes or anything square (laundry baskets, suitcases, etc.) I think it is adorable.

5. Posted October 14, 2009 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

Rosie loves boxes too. She has to inspect every parcel that is delivered and wants to look in every box that we unpack after moving. The funniest one, was a huge drum box. She got in that and wouldn’t get out, even when we pushed the box around the house like a car.

6. Posted October 14, 2009 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

Love this cardboard box as bed set of photos. I never understood why cats like the corner of the box for their heads.

7. Posted October 15, 2009 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

I have to agree with Chan…Henry is adorable. :-) Give him some snuggles for me!

8. Posted October 20, 2009 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Those photos are BEYOND adorable!

I have a friend whose cat likes to curl up in the cardboard box she uses for recycling, even though it’s far too small for him. I also have a photo of him asleep in the lid of a board game we were playing – he was in the way, so she put him up on the shelf and he stayed there quite happily until we were finished!

9. Posted November 5, 2009 at 5:04 am | Permalink

i dont know why cats love card board boxes so much. my cat has torn apart 3 small boxes this month.
    it is really fun to watch them play this way

• Find Me

• Ravelry

Powered by Ravelry

• GoodReads

• My Flickr

www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from monnibo. Make your own badge here.
  • Top posts