Well, I haven’t participated in Booking Through Thursday for a while! Here’s a quick one because I gotta get back to work.
Which do you prefer? Yes, I know, some of these we’ve touched on before, and some of these we might address in-depth in the future, but for today–just quick answers!
- Reading something frivolous OR something serious? —— depends on my mood
- Paperbacks OR hardcovers? —— both
- Fiction OR Nonfiction? —— fiction
- Poetry OR Prose? —— prose
- Biographies OR Autobiographies? —— neither
- History OR Historical Fiction? —— historical fiction if we’re talking about novels
- Series OR Stand-alones? —— both
- Classics OR best-sellers? —— both
- Lurid, fruity prose OR straight-forward, basic prose? —— depends on the book
- Plots OR Stream-of-Consciousness? —— plots
- Long books OR Short?—— medium I suppose. 300-500 pages is a good length. but if it’s a good book, it doesn’t matter really
- Illustrated OR Non-illustrated? —— no preference
- Borrowed OR Owned? —— depends on the book
- New OR Used? —— no preference