- Holding the elevator was my last random act of kindness.
- Another place another time (RENT!).
- Distance doesn’t matter in matters of the heart.
- Coffee, tea or I’m not waking up.
- Everyone walks separate paths, and that’s what makes life interesting.
- Our hobbies reminds me that there is enjoyment in life.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on TV shows (CSI, LOST, House), tomorrow my plans include going to school (ugh!) and Sunday, I want to SLEEEP!
I know I have too many hobbies and projects. The annoying thing is I just have so many creative ideas and I just want to get them done! I want to paint these canvases I have in a triptyc (three-panel image) but I don’t have acrylic paints. So, do I want to buy them to use once? Also, I haven’t finished reading a book in a while because I’m reading The Origin of Species by Nino Ricci, which was critically acclaimed; however, I’m having a lot of trouble getting into it! And I desperately want to try silk screening again. I’d love to make pillows for my new apartment… but I suppose that interest can wait. I have a knitting pattern I want to design, but I don’t know if it’s too simple to submit to Knitty or another similar publication. Ugh just so much “unfinished business” floating around in my head! Besides which, I was supposed to post this at 1pm… but I took a 4-hour nap when I got home from work!