- Please don’t tell anyone how self-conscious I am about my appearance (body-type).
- Can you think properly in the morning?
- The color turquoise makes me want to jump up and down!
- I have a craving for kisses from someone 3,000 km away… *sigh*.
- If my life had a pause button, I’d pause it in February last year when we were living in Greater London, together.
- Eyes are the “windows to the soul” BLEH. Actually, eyes are gorgeous and glittery and full of emotion.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finally finishing my e-portfolio, tomorrow my plans include scoping out a new haunt for Sunday VKM knitting and Sunday, I want to be productive for Day 3 of my 4-day weekend and hopefully finish my Cooca package!
Last weekend during Superbowl, this is what I started knitting. I like the picture but I don’t like how the scarf is constructed… so I’m just kinda winging it! So far we’re just plodding along.
And here is another lovely tease of the Blah Buster Buddy… I won’t be able to reveal the finished product until I’m sure that it has been received by my downstream partner!
Speaking of the Cocoa Swap… I still need to go buy mini marshmallows to do the next contest! Fortunately I have until the 14th.