Please share a favorite tea snack, especially if it is a treasured recipe!
To be honest, I drink tea all day, every day… so there isn’t one particular thing that I have to have with my tea. However, there are some things that if I’m eating them, I need tea. It’s like Frank Sinatra says, “you can’t have one without the other.”
- Chocolate: I just find it gets too rich and sickly-sweet in my mouth. BF is a chocoholic, so I often hint towards a cup of tea when he brings out the tin of chocolates.
- Peanut butter: I love peanut butter on toast, so it is a wonderful breakfast combo with my morning tea
- Biscuits: such as HobNobs, McVities Light, Arrowroot, or any other sort of digestive. I love dipping them in tea! My mouth gets too dry if I eat them plain.
- Cookies (different from biscuits): They are also good dipped in tea, but not necessarily vital. Just, enjoyable!
- Morning: In order to wake up, I enjoy tea. It’s not so much the caffeine, since I have it before I sleep too, but I think it is the routine.
If I needed to pick a snack or a recipe, I’ll share my new Pumpkin Spice Loaf (Starbucks style).