- I’d really like a hug from my man right now.
- Inappropriate phrases is what you’d most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
- Possession is a slippery slope.
- I heart Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Marshmallows and fire go together like love and marriage. Add some chocolate and graham crackers and you get s’mores.
- My apartment hunt goes on and on.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finally finishing my website portfolio, tomorrow my plans include building a light box to photograph some earrings and Sunday, I want to finish my cocoa pal’s package!
A couple weeks ago I ordered a little earring tree off eBay. It arrived today and I’m glad I only paid a couple dollars for it, it isn’t nearly as classy as they made it out to be… but you can’t tell that the “crystal base” is actually just plastic. *sigh* Either way, it’ll hold the earring well and I want to practice photographing them to properly portray the colours and designs.
My cocoa pal’s package is nearly done. I just have to put the finishing touches on their Blah Buster Buddy, and find one more item for the package. I want to get her a knitting accessory that she needs/wants, but it’s difficult to find the right item. Speaking of knitting accessories, my tapestry needles and dropping like flies! I had four, and now I’m down to one… and I have no idea where or when they disappeared!
I am feeling so influenced by advertisements right now. I’m watching TV and you know the mail-order infomercials? There was this awesome scrapbooking cutter that I wanted. And now I just saw an ad for International Delight Irish Cream that I want to try. And yesterday I stopped by Tim Horton’s to try their new lattes. They are actually pretty good, and cheaper than Starbucks!
Maybe I should turn off the TV, I now want Hagen Daz ice cream… now half the fat!