1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.
- How would you describe yourself? Maneater by Nelly Furtado (damn straight!)
- How do you feel today? Born Frustrated by Rancid
- What is your life’s purpose? You Know I’m No Good by Amy Winehouse
- What is your motto? Maybe Memories by The Used
- What do you think about very often? Apologise by Timbaland feat. One Republic
- What is your life story? Take a Bow by Leona Lewis01
- What do you want to be when you grow up? No Feelings by the Sex Pistols
- What will you dance to at your wedding? All The Way by The Jacksons (uh oh!)
- What will they play at your funeral? The Great Escape by We Are Scientists (ironic)
- What is your hobby/interest? Homesick at Space Camp by Fall Out Boy
- If you could do anything right now, what would it be? Johnny Be Good by Buddy Holly
- What do you want most of all? The Zephyr Song by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- What is your greatest fear? Megalomaniac by Incubus (good answer!)
- What is your darkest secret? Raoul by The Automatic (I’m hiding him in my garage!)
- What is your favorite thing in the world? Soul Man by Sam & Dave
- If you could have one wish, what would you wish for? I Wanna Have Your Babies by Natasha Bedingfield (oh geez….)
- What is your theme song? Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
- The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance: There You Go by Pink
- What will you post this as? Good People by Jack Johnson
[NOTE: I have a lot of classical/soundtrack music for when I’m studying… so I skipped when I got to one. I don’t think it’d be fun to see “Concerto grosso Op. 10 No. 10 (Alexander Feast) – 1. Overture” by George Friedrick Handel for an answer.]
Let me know if you’re playing along!