- There is no need to skimp on what’s important just to save money.
- Where in the heck did the time go?
- Trouble-shoot and Problem-solve is all I managed to do.
- Prospects for Christmas look great (my flight is booked!).
- “Love one another” is the message.
- Simplicity and tranquility are sometimes over-rated, other times necessary.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching House, Sex and the City (show on DVDs) and hopefully knitting; tomorrow my plans include sleeping in (finally!) and celebrating a birthday (shh it’s a surprise!); and Sunday, I want to relax and rejuvinate before the crazy week of pre-production before the Festival begins!
[Oh and maybe somewhere in there I’ll get some homework done!]