- Worldwide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is this Saturday, June 14th. What are you doing? There is a contest going on if you’re interested in sharing your WWKIP day plans… tell them I sent you!
- Chelle’s birthday is tomorrow & she is also celebrating her 2nd craft-blogiversary with a contest. Tell her I sent you!
- This Sunday is Car Free Day here in Vancouver, BC, Canada! I will be in the Fraser Valley this weekend and won’t be able to make it to and of the various Vancouver locations to participate, but if you can, it’s sure to be a blast!
- THIS MONDAY, I start my NEW JOB! I am the Marketing/Administrative Assistant for Word on the Street – book & magazine festival. You can be sure to hear more about this in the coming weeks!
- Next weekend (if you’re in Vancouver) is HONK! presented by Encore Musical Theatre (Facebook link). My neighbours (who I babysit) have given me a ticket as one of their daughters is in the presentation! I can’t wait to see her performance!
- Another Vancouver event — Next Sunday is Greek Day on Broadway (here in Vancouver) and I’ve been meaning to attend for a couple years now, so I’m gonna try again! (Facebook event page)
- Summer Knitty 2008 is now up. I really like Shetland Shorty. Since I haven’t been knitting my mother’s proposed Gothic Leaf Stole (Sivia Harding design) … I’m thinking of swapping!
I think that about covers it!
P.S. This is post #984… I smell a contest coming on!