I know it’s technically too late… but I thought this would be fun. Sometimes I see them and go “ehh…” as it doesn’t really appeal, but this one felt right.
1. I love springtime in Vancouver!
2. Peanut butter and tea are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I’m always searching for acceptance.
4. Reading a novel is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need to write out a To-Do List!
6. CW’s Wii is what I’ve been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having the house to myself, tomorrow my plans include more shopping & VLai’s birthday party, and Sunday, I want to sleep, read, and have All You Can Eat Sushi with the Publs!
Do you want to participate in the Friday Fill-In?