Ruth tagged me in this meme to help me get my Blogging Mojo back. I’m sorry I haven’t gotten around to it sooner Ruth, but it just started gnawing… “what if you don’t pick the right posts? You have posts going back to 2001… you better pick properly!” Can you tell I reeeally didn’t have any Blogging Mojo? To be fair on myself, some of those posts waay back when that I imported from DeadJournal were a little pathetic… no pictures, no capital letters, and often just quiz results. Here’s throwing caution to the wind! If you don’t like my choices, you do the meme… tag, you’re it if you want it!
Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
- Link 1 must be about family.
- Link 2 must be about friends.
- Link 3 must be about yourself.
- Link 4 must be about something you love.
- Link 5 can be anything you choose.
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. Readers – don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments. (You can if you want to. No pressure.)
My Links Are… drumroll please….
- Family – being accepted into my BF’s family for Christmas (2006)
- Friends – wishing my best girlfriend a happy birthday and reflecting on our friendships now that school is over.
- Myself – announcement of the job I got for Pacific Rim Magazine 2007. (Also – the scholarship I received from the Editors’ Association of Canada for my position on PRM).
- I Love… CW. This was a lovely weekend (read: a bit mushy) from the summer.
- Surprise = Henry! The bestest story ever. Henry + Knitting. Just Photos.