I suppose I should hide them behind here because they’re just amusing but pointless. Oh and if you’ve never heard of I Can Has Cheezburger and Stuff On My Cat, you are seriously missing out. I like this is on the best.
Okay this one is also wonderful!
(tagged by Ruth) You have to open the book you’re currently reading on page 161 and read the fifth sentence on the page, then think of 5 bloggers to tag with.
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke:
“Sir Walter regarded this lapse into silence and indifference as highly alarming.”
Confessor by Terry Goodkind:
“The sliph isn’t designed to deny her services to anyone who asks and has the proper power.”
|You Are a Fruitcake|
People pretend you’re sweet and precious, but they know how weird you really are!
38 Things About Me That You May Or May Not Want To Know
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? CW… but he’s pretty much the only person I talked to besides my mom and friends-via-internet.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Browsing the internet while CW played Super Mario Galaxy.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Erm… Oh I graduated!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Is it Super Mario Galaxy?”
6. How many beverages did you have today? So far I’ve had a cup of tea.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and kinda a metallic pinky-purple… Oh and it has a ginormous hole in the back when I tried to use it as a hammer to put nails up in the dorm.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Dinner last night.
9. Where were you last night? Home!
10. What color is your front door? Ummm my new front door here in Potters Bar is… um white I believe.
11. Where do you keep your change? In a zip-up pineapple.
12. What’s the weather like today? Chilly (down with the Fireys) it’s been getting past freezing the past few days and nights.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip (Breyers preferably).
14. What excites you? That I’m here in England for as long as I damn well please.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope… just did. But I wish my blonde was more blondey, yaknow?
16. Are you over the age of 25? Nope.
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends if I know you or not. In new situations with new people I’m really shy. With my friends I’m pretty chatty.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Not currently. I’m sure I have at one point.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yeah… but recently I’m finding that I don’t even have to make up words, that British people don’t know a lot of the odd terms I do. Like we were playing Wii Bowling and I said “huck” as in I hucked the ball down the lane, and they were so amused!
21. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes… but I like to think it’s more just a “space” and “personal bubble” type of issue.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”. AL
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘S’. Wow, how sad is it I had to look at my contact list? SB
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My phone doesn’t work in England even though when I bought it it was supposed to be “Tri-Band” and work overseas. Bullshit. So now I have to buy a new phone which is sooo expensive!
25. What does the last text message you received say? No idea… again with the no phone access. I can read CW’s text messages: “:)” (his friend sent him a smiley which actually appeared as a little image!)
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope… well occasionally when I’m not thinking about it.
27. Do you have curly hair? I wish I had wavy hair but I have chronically straight hair.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Today? Maybe to town (Potters Bar is a half hour walk away) … later this week? Into London to IKnit!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I’m not going to answer this as it will only bite me in the ass later.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Tea and biscuits (McVities Digestives Light)!
31. Will you get married in the future? Prollaby
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Umm I’ve just been watching LOST. I’m in Season 2 now.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? *Giggle* Likelike? maaaaybe… but he already knows.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Um Yesterday? Oh no… that pile is still in the kitchen sink. I’ll do them later today.
35. Are you currently depressed? Today is okay.
36. Did you cry today? Nope (or should I say not yet? Bad juju saying that though)
37. Why did you answer and post this? All the cool kids are doing it!!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: MAKE ME! Hhahah *runs off into the British countryside*